Beta people have rightly name you Damini.... you are nothing less than that.

i am a mother of two young daughters and live in the city of butchers, yes, I live in Delhi. Beta i am pained, hurt, scared for my daughters after what you went through. Every evening till the time they do not come back from their colleges, i am restless and every morning when they leave, i get insecure. I am a working woman and even at office i keep calling them to check to the extent that they think i am a paranoid. But things that happen in this country make all the mothers paranoid.

Beta you are a girl of whom every woman is proud of because of your tolerance and your fighting spirit. I salute your mother who gave birth to you. I want to hug you and tell you that you are the one hope this country has. its because of u, this country is learning to fight. Beta please hold on and come out safely, we all are waiting for you. I cant promise you justice but i can promise you one thing.... and that is, we are with you and will be with you till you get justice. every woman, every girl and most of the boys will be there to take your fight to next level.

Popular posts from this blog